Donate an Instrument
The Hamilton Music Collective would be grateful to take every instrument that is offered to us. Unfortunately at this time we do not have storage facilities or funding to refurbish old or low-quality instruments. Due to the nature of our work, we cannot make use of many full sized instruments such as violins. If you have a quality instrument that you would like to donate please send us detailed information and a photo.
When you inquire about making an instrument donation, any details you can provide will help us to determine whether or not we can accept the instrument.
Useful details include:
- year the instrument was made
- model number
- details about its history such as where it has been kept, how often it has been played, and what repairs have been made to the instrument.
We are in need of:
- 1/2 and 3/4 size acoustic guitars (full size and electric not needed)
- Trumpets and trombones (brass or ‘pBone’)
- Violins (1/2, and 3/4 size) (full size not needed)
- Violin bows
- Keyboard adapters and keyboard stands
Unfortunately we cannot accept pianos and organs.