Following a successful launch in 2015, this unique performance-based program exposes students to the “ins and outs” of being in a band, with hands-on instruction and music industry insights from professional musicians.
Bands meet weekly, rehearse and perform in live professional settings. Jambassador bands have performed at Supercrawl, Liuna Station, Collective Arts Brewing, the Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club, and other venues over the years as opportunities arise.
This program takes a student-centric approach which allows the participants to determine the final outcome of their involvement; building teamwork, cooperation and most of all, musicianship.
Cost is $100 per 10 week term (3 terms / year). Open to experienced players ages 10+.
● Rehearse and practice weekly with bandmates
● Build technical proficiency on an instrument of choice
● Build strong musicianship and stage presence
● Cooperate and communicate with bandmates
● Learn to respect and maintain primary instrument and all related gear
● Perform in real world environments as part of the band
● Have fun!