Following a successful launch in 2015, this unique performance-based program exposes students to the “ins and outs” of being in a band, with hands-on instruction and music industry insights from professional musicians.
Bands meet weekly, rehearse and perform in live professional settings.
This program takes a student-centric approach which allows the participants to determine the final outcome of their involvement; building teamwork, cooperation and most of all, musicianship.
Cost is $100 per 10 week term (3 terms / year). Open to experienced players age 10+.
We are currently seeking a drummer for a new band! Click here to register for Fall 2019 (October start).
● Rehearse and practice weekly with bandmates
● Build technical proficiency on an instrument of choice
● Build strong musicianship and stage presence
● Cooperate and communicate with bandmates
● Learn to respect and maintain primary instrument and all related gear
● Perform in real world environments as part of the band
● Have fun!